CareerQuest believes the time and money spent on vocational training and return
to work programs is an investment that must produce a measurable return.
We ensure that our programs and services are cost-effective in a number of ways:
- Providing complimentary academic assessments when they are necessary for a program referral.
- Offering a complimentary workstation analysis (conducted by a certified kinesiologist)for each
client in a training program for whom it is requested, and providing the client with most or all of
the assistive devices outlined in the assessment recommendations.
- Customizing and targeting all of our programs to the client’s needs; a number of our programs
and services are targeted to specific vocations.
- Working in partnerships with employers to combine training with practical work experience to give
clients a competitive advantage.
- Allowing clients to make up time missed from training programs at no additional cost, as long as they do so within their program dates.
- Where necessary, and at no extra cost, CareerQuest administers additional testing for clients who
demonstrate difficulty in processing new information. Their results on assessments such as the
California Verbal Learning Test (CVLT) are used to modify curriculum and introduce strategies to
better assist their learning.
- Our program fees include the costs of all materials and examinations.